Tuesday, November 24, 2009

such passion


If you were a mouse in my house, this is what you might hear on any given day:


Adeline: "Oh, Tate, I love you sooo much.  No matter how old I get, I will never stop loving you.  Never, ever, ever."
Emilia:  "Stop kissing him, Addie."
Adeline:  "Don't worry, Tate.  I will never stop kissing you.  No matter what anyone says.  You are my brother and I will love you forever."





My Addie is sooo dramatic... one of the many things I love about her.  Whether it's playing with her puppets, reading her books or asking mommy for some candy... she puts her whole heart into it.



I thought this was just an Adeline trait until recently.


Here's what I heard Millie saying a few days ago (in her 2-year-old accent, of course):
"Oh, Tata Tot, I wuv you sooo much.  You mah bestest fwend in da whole wide wohld.  I wuv you fo'eva and eva."  *with much kissing included*

I only hope this love-fest continues for a long time.  Much better to hear them arguing about who loves who most rather than the opposite.


Although I'm sure as soon as Tate is old enough to object, he's not going to appreciate all the slobbery kisses.  :)





2 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Oh, how could he NOT love kisses from those gorgeous girls! Such dramatic sweeties :) I love hearing our drama-voices here, too :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

oh how funny....your girls are hilarious. I agree as I watch Hayden kiss his brothers, I can only hope that the love fest outweighs the wrestling and hitting for a long long long time :)