Thursday, May 13, 2010

come one, come all!

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog.  I have very good reasons, I promise.  

Like this

and this


and this


and this

Coke anyone?


Yes, today at 4 begins...
OUR GARAGE SALE!!!

It has been CRAZY this week trying to get stuff ready.  But I know that's my fault... remember this post?  Yeah... so I'm a little anal when it comes to my garage sales...  But hey, you can benefit from it!  Come on down (or up, or over, whatever) to our sale!  I'm teaming up with this gal and using this gal's clothing racks to put together one of the BEST sales you've EVER been to!  :)

It's today from 4-7
Friday from 8-4
and Saturday from 8-11

Where, you ask?  Well, for that one you'll have to email me... I'm not really into giving out my address for the whole world to see.  But if you email me (brookska2003@yahoo.com) and let me know who you are, I'll give you my address.  

See you here!  :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I could find a sitter, so I could come alone, without little ones....but I am going to be brave and come anyway. I hope to find lots of girl clothes for my niece!!

Amy Kramer said...

Wow... I have officially see GARAGE SALE HEAVEN.

Go Katie... you are seriously the garage sale putting on QUEEN.

I normally don't like to drive more than 10 miles for a sale... ugh... this would be cause for an exception, though! :)

Hope it goes great and that you make LOTS of money!!! :)

The Haase's said...

Hey Katie! I wish I time to stop by and check out your sale!! Hope all is well with you.

Jenny said...

I would give ANYTHING to come to your garage sale!!! I want one of those Bumbo seats and like all of your clothes!! But a ten-hour drive is probably a bite into my savings.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

WOW! Looks amazing! How did it go? Wish I lived closer! I love garage saling... :)